Monday, May 3, 2010

Cottage garden


Good morning~~what a great weekend. Even with the rain we worked outside.

I got the window boxes filled, and my hubby put in the new hydrangea for me.

Hopefully the Don Juan climbing rose, and the New Dawn climber will be in the ground today.

I picked some Lilly of the Valley yesterday. What cute little flowers they are....and so fragrant.

The lilacs are blooming, and some are sitting on our table...filling the room with a wonderful scent.

I saw the picture on Melanie's post yesterday from My Sweet Savannah. The lilacs on her counter are gorgeous!!!! Take a look at her blog.

It's a beautiful sunny morning. I hate going in to work on days like this. Would rather be out in the cottage garden.
Enjoy your day, whatever you plan to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment