Saturday, May 1, 2010

Thank you Maria

I would like to thank Maria for taking the time to help me out with this blog! I was on another blog site, but had difficulty putting everything together. Things just weren't the way I had invisioned them as being. Maria was more than gracious to offer to help me out! There are more changes to be made to my blog...but for now, I am just grateful to be here, and have the basics set up.
I have posts left on my other blog, and will be bringing them over here. So please be patient as I get my pictures and posts re-posted.
Have a great Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. I'm soooo glad that you're settled into your new blogspot, Debbie! You are doing such an amazing job and I'm looking forward to watching you 'bloom' on your journey here - and will enjoy walking along life's path with you via "Lakehouse"! Muuuuwa!

    ReplyDelete