Monday, June 7, 2010

New/old shelves

Good evening lovies~~~Wanted to show you what I put on the walls yesterday. My dear friend, Debbie...the one that shops for me while she's in Florida...brought home these cute white shelves.

There are two of them. This one holds some of my favorite shells. Behind the sea biscuit is the cute little French sachet bag that Tracey, from French Larkspur, sent to me as a gift.
Isn't it so sweet?


I put the other shelf above the phone. I was happy to see the bead board brackets. They match the walls.



I put the jar of sea glass with other beachy things on this shelf.
The shelves aren't new...they are gently used. Just the way I like them. Hope you like them...I do.
I'm going over to Between Naps on the Porch now...won't you come along?
Debbie
xxxooo










7 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you stopped by and left a note. Now I can enjoy your blog, too! You sure live in a pretty place and your gardens are fabulous. This blogging sure is fun ... more like addicting! Can't wait to catch up on all of your posts!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love shelves that hold things that tell a story...and you love the beach and water!! Perfect for your home!

    xoxo
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having clock face envy! And I love the sachet! Thank you for dropping in! I'm heading out to plant more herbs! Love the song!..Blessed...

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your beach shelves! I need places like that to put my "stuff". :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your new shelves Debbie! & a perfect match with the bead board brackets! I had Brian look for mother of pearl shells on his last business trip to Florida.. He's getting ready to go back & asked need more shells? course I said yes!:) I posted a shell mirror diy idea on fb not sure if you saw it or not.. I love how you have everything displayed! You are so good at that! & Tracey is the sweetest & most generous person! She always goes that extra mile with her wrapping & packaging & always tucks some extra beautiful treasure in with the order! Tracey & Ruth(The Beautiful Life) have helped me decorate my little white cabinet in my living room with all the beautiful things they carry in their shops!

    Hope your week is going well!
    Big Hugs ~ Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been anxiously waiting to see photos of your new shelves and what you've done with them....and they look beautiful, Debbie! You DO have a way with decorating, sis! You place everything just perfectly! Can hardly wait to have you out to Heaven's Walk this month so that you can work your magic over here! :)

    xoxo laurie@heavenswalk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, would my daughter love this wall arrangement!!! We went to the shore when she was younger, and she fell in love with the beach. When she came home, she began collecting seaside memorabilia and used it to decorate her room. That was eight years ago, and she has never tired of it. You must love it!

    I wanted to come by for a visit and to thank you for visiting me at Brambleberry Cottage. I'll be back again; I have always thought it would be lovely to live near the water.

    ReplyDelete