Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sunrise

Good Tuesday morning~~~~~the sun is shining, and the doves are cooing. The sun is sparkling off the water throwing light into this old lakehouse. The flowers are doing the happy dance...I think they are happy that it's not raining.
These are the bearded tongue...the newest addition to the cottage garden.

I love the way this clematis climbs it's way through the porch railing.


The creamy white of this hydrangea is yummy.




Verbena...the cutest little flowers ever.





I'm not sure what this is???? But I love the deep purple of the tiny flowers.




The window box on the porch looks to be enjoying the sunrise as much as me!
I hope your day is full of beauty.
Enjoy.
Debbie
xxxooo





3 comments:

  1. I just want to roll around in those scrumptious hydrangeas.....or would that look funny?

    LOL!

    xoxo laurie@heavenswalk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your beautiful plants Debbie and I love your blog! I love Michigan as much as Wisconsin and anything on a lake, fabulous!
    We have similar things growing too!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the hydrangea. What a lush and beautiful window box. You've sure got a green thumb.

    ReplyDelete