Sunday, October 3, 2010

Blessings, and thank you



Good Sunday morning to you.
I hope you are enjoying your day.
As I lay in bed this morning, I saw the sun reflecting off the water, and sparkling on the ceiling.
I noticed that the reflection has moved....it's not in the same spot that it was  during the summer months. That didn't matter though...the feeling is the same...warm, and serene.

I felt like I was resting in the arms of my Father...safe and loved.
All of the mayhem in the world was put at bay.
I didn't have to think about the political mood in our country. I didn't have to worry about the threat of a flu that is resistant to vaccines.
I felt the problems of today were being taken care of.

I felt like staying in His arms the entire day...then the realization came that I can!
Whatever is going on around me is in HIS control. Trusting in that fact gave me the motivation to rise from my bed, and go about my day...knowing that things were going forward according to His plan.
As I sit at my computer, and gaze out my window,  seeing the sun bouncing off the ripples of water, I feel blessed.
I want to thank all of my blogging friends.  Thank you for listening, thank you for commenting, thank you for encouraging, and thank you for understanding.
May you have a blessed day.
In His Name.
Debbie



13 comments:

  1. Debbie, have a terrific Sunday! Love the pictures in black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful pics! and a beautiful way to start your Sunday. Wishing you a blessed day!
    ~ Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie,
    Love your peace. It ripples out just like the sun dancing on your waves.
    When we had the flood, we had the reflections dancing in the rooms and it was wonderful. Enjoy your blessings and have a beautiful day!
    Hugs- Tete

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am blessed too! Having met you here was one of the nicest blessings I have had in a long time...and just think...it was all because of the Laurie chick! Guess I am doubly-blessed! Hugs-Have a wonderful Sunday. Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debbie,
    Thank you for such a lovely post. You are such a beautiful person.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was a beautiful post and thank you for sharing your thoughts. There were some wise words for all of us there. I hope your Sunday is a blessed one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love to you Debbie:) Love your lake shot with the trees:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post. Reading this was very inspirational....What a nice way for me to end my Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your post yesterday was so touching-it's good to hear it on a Monday morning as I get ready to leave for work. Hope you have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, inspiring words from a beautiful, inspiring woman. You are such a blessing to us all.

    Bless you, sis. You are AWESOME. :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was so touched by your post. I think my attitude will be better all week due to your uplifting attitude. Many blessings to you too.

    ReplyDelete