Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July everyone!

It's a gorgeous morning here at the lakehouse on July 4th!!
The boat parade is over, and so is the parade in town.
There are people everywhere!
Our yard work is all done...sooooooo.....
We are getting our boat ready for a day out on the lake.


Mr. Lakehouse prepped my garden bench, then painted it a creamy white.
With lots of heaving and hoing, we got it in place.

I scrubbed up the little garden sign, and propped it in front of a wonderful white shell.

 We are ready for a day of  fun!!!
Enjoy the holiday!  It looks to be a good one here at the old lakehouse.

xxxooo

8 comments:

  1. Debbie, happy 4th to you also!! Enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie - Happy 4th to you too! I hope you hae a wonderful day out on the lake! I know you will...and, finally, it seems like you are getting some real summer weather! I wish I were home but I am still at work. SweetCheeks just called the hospital to see where I have been keeping myself all day! They are all SHWIMHING! I hope they will have some food ready when I get home- I am starving (even though I don't look like it)! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 4th of July, Debbie!!
    Have fun out on the lake!!

    hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 4th Debbie ~ sounds like you will enjoy a wonderful & relaxing day....
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad that you guys were able to kick back and enjoy yourselves today, sis! It was a another perfect summer day, wasn't it? Love that little bench of yours - and you just HAD to make it look sweeter with that sign and shell, didn't you? lol! We putzed around the yard here all day and just loved it. I got a few MORE projects completed (wooo hooo!) that I'll be taking up to G's on Wednesday to sell. Smooches to you both! ♥

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great 4th of July Debbie-enjoy:@)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos...Hope you had a wonderful 4th of July weekend. It went by way TOO FAST! I can not believe that the holiday has come and gone. Have a nice rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Debbie, That bench looks so pretty painted a creamy white. I love your little picket fence too..Great 4th banner. Hope you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete