Friday, February 3, 2012

Yes!! It's Friday!!

I'm excited for the weekend.
I'll be heading downstate to visit with my girls and their families.
I haven't seen our newest granddaughter in over three weeks.

Babies grow and change so fast.
I'm anxious to see how she looks.

Maddie called a few days ago wondering when I could go to her house and stay.
She just turned ten in November. I'm happy she still wants to spend time with her old granny.

Maddie's sister Charlotte will be there. Charlie is quite a "corker". She always gives me a run for my money.
Their baby sister is Olivia. Our newest addition.

I'm sure I'll have to stop over and visit with Ethan, Kayla, and Anson while I'm down there.
If I don't, they will, for sure, be at Maddie's house!

On my way back north I will stop in to see Zoey, and Sadie.
By the time I get home, I'm usually exhausted.
I try to fit in as much as I can in two days.

The two and a half hour drive down isn't so bad...driving back seems to drag for me though.
The weather is supposed to be mild, and sunny.
Depending on what time I leave, I like to stop half way up at Kohl's.
It helps break up the long trip...AND I can always use a pair of new earrings.
Enjoy your weekend!

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos!!
    Have a fun time!!!
    hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flowers on the table!

    Enjoy your babies!!!!!

    S
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun filled weekend ahead. Crank up some beach tunes in the car on the ride home!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie- I hope you have a wonderful, woonderful time at your daughter's house. It is wonderful that you are close enough to visit them as often as you do. I count my lucky stars everytime I think about how lucky I am to have my grands so close. Drive safe-Love ya, Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, girl, you just do all the hugging and kissing on all the grandkids that you can squeeze into a couple of days! Love your photos and all your pretty things...big sigh.
    Have a great weekend and report back when you get home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful time with your family Debbie and safe travels! I just ran to Gaylord yesterday to pick up Jamie for the weekend. I was kind of a last minute guess if she was coming or not. I thought of our shopping trip last fall and am sitting here beside the mercury glass I bought then.

    I don't think I've ever seen a full picture of your dining room. It's gorgeous! I love that long table. Take care friend!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Debbie, Get those grandma hugs in . All our babies grow way too fast. I had Emma over night. She seems to grow in the last month. Take care and enjoy your trip, Smiles , Susie(She Junks)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you are having so much fun! The weather was perfect today. I love all your photos, your home is always so beautiful.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Deb, hope you are having a wonderful time with your daughter and grandkids!! I love your chairs at your table! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Debbie-sorry I haven't visited for a while. I've thought of you often but just not at the times when I could get on a computer. It's been difficult for me to post, let alone visit. Hope your visit was nice-family time is precious. I'm realizing it more every day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How wonderful that you live within driving distance of your girls....Mine is 1,000 miles away...UGH.
    I hope your having a fun time....I saw in your first picture your table with all your white chairs....do you have just one painted blue or is it just how the picture looks....it looks terrific having one chair painted a color if that's the case....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like a fun filled weekend!!
    Going back to do some pinning...

    ReplyDelete