Friday, March 1, 2013

To phlooph, or not to phlooph.


It must be THAT time of year.
You know...when you are growing tired of being inside.
You can phooph, and phlooph just so many times, and then it becomes booooring!!!

Today I added different trim to two of the shelves on the farm cupboard, and changed some of the dishes around.
I had to work this afternoon, so I didn't accomplish very much at home today.

I keep looking at gardening magazines in the evenings after work.
That doesn't help motivate me to get much done inside lately.
Especially when I saw the David Austin Roses tonight....oh how I miss my roses.

As I sit here at the computer typing this post, I can hear the snowmobiles out on the lake.
That halts my day dreaming of climbing roses on arbors...sigh.
I guess I will have to wait a little longer for warm weather, and working out in the gardens.
Maybe I will find something else to phlooph tomorrow.....or another gardening magazine to look at.
Enjoy your weekend.

12 comments:

  1. I hear you, Debbie. I am anxious to see roses (or anything) blooming here. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ready for spring too! It will be here soon:@)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the shot of the buttons in the bowl. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hutch is gorgeous, Debbie! You know how much I love white, and I love the lace trim, too. It feels like spring down here, the azaleas are starting to bloom. Hard to believe that it really is still winter back at home! Have fun phloofing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Google garden images- you will never run out. Getting the surgery done on Wed, and hopefully, I will be healed by the time it warms up. I can still bark orders from the deck if I'm not, but I want to play in the dirt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hutch is so pretty and I love the lace! I discovered little green buds on a tree out back yesterday and it's 80 today! I would love it if you came to visit me and help me with this yard! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait for spring to get here in Pa. It's my favorite season!
    Love the bowl of buttons, and the lace trim on the shelves!
    Everything came out okay Deb, just calcium deposits thank God! Thank you for your prayers, I do appreciate it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your rearranged shelves look so pretty all dressed up in white. I know the feeling of wanting spring to come on the inside while I see snow flurries outside.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're a wonderful phloopher Debbie so hopefully you don't get too tired of it:) I'm actually enjoying some cold weather here in FL, gives me reason to feel cozy and do some phloophing myself:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The "phloophing" you did on your awesome hutch is just beautiful, Debbie! Love that little pop of lake blue! :) Yes, I agree with you. I am soooo ready to haul out my floral pillows and floof the porches, dig in the garden, and plant more roses. Hope that some of our snow melts down here this week. It's supposed to hit 48 next weekend! :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your hutch is beautiful! I am just going through the motions in the house as I dream of playing in the dirt. Hang in there. Spring is just around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You DO have a talent for phloophing! Enjoyed all your vignettes today :)

    ReplyDelete